Monday, February 1, 2016

Two days late. Yikes!

   Hello world! Sorry to say that I am two days late at posting my weekly blog.  It's just that nothing excited has really happened this past week.  I went to classes and enjoyed them.  I did however decide to drop my accounting class. I just did not feel it was the right fit for me.  I did however pick up a history class that I love.  The professor is great, but sadly this is his last semester her at IC.  His class this semester is all about the Holocaust.  I am hoping to get a lot out of it.  If I'm not in class then I'm either doing homework or working.  I cater for the school.  I find myself very busy with classes and work.  
   So, for now I am signing off.  Hopefully this week will have more exciting things to post about.  PK   

No comments:

Post a Comment