Sunday, January 24, 2016

First week back and turning 100

   Well I survived the first week of my new classes.  They were not nearly as bad as I thought they would be.  I like my professors and seem to understand what is happening in the classes.  I am taking a math, bio (with lab), accounting, and a Spanish class this semester.  My accounting class will defiantly be my toughest class because there is so much homework.  But I am still hopeful for a good semester.  This week I also officially declared a major in Biology with a focus on medical technology! Onto even later nights of studying and more homework and labs!
   This past Friday (January 22) Sigma Phi Epsilon literary society turned 100! I have loved being a part of our 100th Anniversary.  Phips has given me so much over the past year and I will forever be grateful for it.  I am hoping to post an extra blog this week to better explain what a literary society is here at Illinois College and what we stand for. 
Roommates (left to right): me, Kat, Shannon, Abbie,
all members of Sigma Phi Epsilon!
 
 
           On a different note, this week I had a friend pass away here at IC.  She was driving to class after the snowfall and lost control when her car hit ice.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers and remember to drive carful in this weather. 
   Thank you again for following me this week trough this blog.  Remember to hug the ones you love and keep wishing for warmer  weather.  PK

No comments:

Post a Comment