Sunday, January 10, 2016

No more wisdom?

   What a week... I had all four of my wisdom pulled out last Tuesday.  Little did I know that getting them out was the easy part. Three days after no sleeping, a sore month, and a swollen face I learned that I had a dry socket. Now if you have never experienced a dry socket, consider yourself the luckiest person in the world. I have done absolutely nothing all week and it is staring to get to me. I have may things to accomplish this week before I go back to school, and I am so excited for an excuse to leave the house. 
   While I have loved having momma johna around me 24/7, I think it is safe to say we are both ready for a normal week. I could not have gotten through this week with her and daddy keen (: 
   As for the upcoming week, I plan on keeping myself busy and getting a lot accomplished! I am so so excited to drive back to school on Sunday and to be back in my own dorm with my best friend and roommate, Shannon!! I have high expectations for myself this semester and I am ready to get started.  xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment