Monday, January 4, 2016

Social Media

   Social Media has become a huge part of everyday life.  It is a way for us to stay connected.  I use social media to stay in touch with family and friends who no longer live close.  I also like to use it has a form of entertainment and as a way for me to stay up to date on news topics. I find social media to be a positive part of my life. Staying connected and up to date with different family members is why I love it. It is also the same reason why I have started this blog.  Being connected to the people I love and the world around me is why I keep up with social media.
*I use Facebook to post and store my pictures and to share videos and articles I find funny and/or important.
*I use Instagram as a way to show my life in pictures. You can find me by looking for the user name, pollypocket_keen
*I use Twitter has a way to express myself in 140 characters or less. I find myself to be more open here. You can find me by looking for the user name, @polly_keen 
   I use this blog to tell my story. This is where I will write and post the most. My goal is to post every Sunday about myself, my family and I at home, and even what my college friends and roommates are up to. This is my way of helping you connect and stay up to date with me. xoxo 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment