Sunday, February 7, 2016

Fun in SPE

   Hello world!
 This week has been filled with classes and work.  Nothing too stressful, which has been nice. 
At the end of last semester I was elected Rush Captain for Sigma Phi Epsilon (SPE).  Our rush season doesn't start until we get back from summer break, but I have already started to plan.  The head of Greek life here at IC has already set up a time for us to meet about it.  She is very excited to start planning and honestly I am too.  I have some ideas I want to being to the table along with keeping some old favorites. 
 Shannon and I had a lot of fun last time just hanging out with each other and some friends here on campus.  We took a lot of pictures and just enjoyed the evening. 
 Tomorrow night we have our first literary production of the semester.  SPE holds three every semester, having a different theme each semester.  This production's theme is "Finding Yourself in Courage."  I wrote a creative piece on how to love yourself again after a boy breaks your heart.  My mom, dad, and brother are going to head over tomorrow night to come listen to me give my production.  I'm excited to see them, but I am also nervous to present it in front of them.  SO WISH ME LUCK!
-PK


     

No comments:

Post a Comment