Monday, February 22, 2016

Phip Formal!

 Hello World!
 This past Friday Sigma Phi Epsilon had our first formal!  It was the first time we had ever held a formal just for ourselves and our dates.  It was a lot of fun and everyone looked so good.  Our theme was masquerade and we wore red, white, and black dresses.  I loved getting ready for the dance with Shannon, Kat, Kitty, and Alex.  I ended up wearing one of Shannon's dresses.  I posted a lot of formal pictures on Facebook already.  If you want to see them just go to my photos and find the album "Sig Phip."  The formal came together really well and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.  I was really happy to have Lindsay there this year because last year she couldn't go.  I love getting pictures with her and sending them to my family.  She is my grandmother's god-child and she was the one who introduced me to Phips.  It has really helped me here at school, and it continues to help push me into becoming a better me. 
 Today I have been drowning in Biology homework, but I have been able to accomplish a lot.  I feel good about classes right now, and I'm still hopeful that I will continue to keep raising my GPA.  Besides that, nothing huge has been going on.  We only have about two weeks until spring break and a little over a full month left of classes.  With that and almost being 20, it has started to hit me that I will soon no longer be a teenager and I will almost be half way through undergrad...
-PK

No comments:

Post a Comment