Monday, July 25, 2016

Last Week Best Week

Hello World,
 Sorry this post is a day later.  I had a busy Sunday that left me really tired.  I didn't get a lot of sleep Saturday night because I stayed up and talked to some of the people here.  It was a really fun time.  I had to be up early on Sunday because of group of us went to Dollywood.  I had never been before and wanted to check it out.  I will say this, I had a great time and loved the rollercoasters.  I do wish the park would have been bigger.  It was fun, but I think I am going to stick to Six Flags.  I was very sore and tired when I finally got back to my room so I decided to wait until today to type all this out. 
 It has also hit me that this is my last week here at Blue Ridge.  It's really hard for me to believe that I have spent seven weeks here already.  The time as gone by so quickly.  I love the people I have been able to meet here.  I think that is what I will miss the most about being here.  I sat around a table last night and just smiled at the people I was with.  I truly am going to miss everyone here.  However, I am so ready to get home.  I have a lot I need to do before school, and I'm missing the people back at home.
                                                    *myself, Bekah, and TL* 
 We took an all staff picture last week in front of Eureka Hall.  The picture will hang in the café now, along with all the others.  I think it's really cool how I will now be on the wall with my dad, aunts, and cousins.  I'm sure that I will come back and find the picture and just reminisce on my summer here. 
 That's all I have for this blog.  Thanks for reading and make sure to click the "follow" button to keep up with my blogs (:
-PK
   

No comments:

Post a Comment