Sunday, July 17, 2016

Moving Fast

Hello World,
 Well I officially have less than two weeks here in the mountains.  It's the strangest feeling knowing that this amazing summer is coming to its end.  I have loved being here and getting to know the people and all the great adventures I have had.  I have a lot planned for the next two weeks!
  I am excited to be home though.  I have a lot to do before I head back to IC.  I want to look into my classes, get ready for Rush, and maybe pick up a few things for the apartment.  I am so excited to move in.  I am also excited for Rush.  I have a lot of ideas swimming around in my head now.  If you want to keep involved with what I and my society is doing, follow us on twitter: @SigPhips and instagram: @phips1916
 Being here gets me excited about possible travels I have in my head.  One of the trips I am hoping to plan is one to Alaska.  I have some family moving there this summer.  I would love to be able to get out there next summer.  Fingers crossed!
 This past week a group of us went out to get some food in Asheville.  We went to White Duck Taco Shop. Literally the best tasting tacos I have ever had; 10/10 would recommend.  I ended up with the fish tacos and I think it is my new favorite thing to eat.  Springfield needs to open one ASAP. I need to go back before I leave for home.
               *found this wall behind the taco shop*
 That's all I have for this week. My next one should be exciting so make sure you read.
-PK

No comments:

Post a Comment