Sunday, July 3, 2016

Dresses, Face Masks, and the Mountains

Hello World,
   I really don't have a lot to say in this post.  I don't find myself having a lot of inspiration at the moment.  I have been working very late all week and just want to find time to sleep.  Tonight I have showered and put on a nice face mask to help me calm down.  I am putting on The Cornicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe and going to bed.  I am actually in the process of reading all seven of the books and am currently on the third book, The Horse and his Boy.  Today I went on a little hiking adventure.  I didn't get very far up the mountain only because I found a little river and wanted to just listen and take some pictures.  I am hoping that on Tuesday some of us are heading into Asheville for some shopping.  I would really love to pick up some t-shirt dresses. 
   That is really all I have for this week.  I think I am just tired from working so much.  I do love the amount of hours I get, but sometimes I don't think it would be all that bad to have the morning shift.  Anyway, until next week...
-PK

P.S. I would just like to congratulate Ryan Held on making Team USA for swimming.  I'll be praying and cheering you on! #Rio2016    

3 comments:

  1. Yo, Polly! Love your blog! I especially enjoy how open you are with describing your feelings/emotions. I find that hard to do. Please stay 'open' to the moment. BTW: totally enjoyed seeing you in Springfield! And your family. I admire your dad for following his passion. Also enjoyed meeting Ian. Stay in touch. Your uncle David www.dmkeen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David! That means a lot. I am so glad I was able to see you. I love you very much (:

      Delete