Sunday, June 19, 2016

"Nothing could be finer..."

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY KEEN!

Hello World!
   I can't believe another week has past here in North Carolina.  The time seems to be going so fast.  One thing I am loving about being here is how I don't hold myself back.  I find myself opening up and doing things I normally wouldn't.  It really is a great feeling.  I am learning that nothing is finer than finding out you aren't limited.  There is a whole world out there with so many things to do and see.  If you have a desire to travel the world, there are options/jobs out there to do so.  If you wish to own your own company or become a leader, there are ways to achieve it.  I think in life we get so caught up in finding that "perfect" job that we lose sight of what else we could do.  We graduate college with a degree in Biology or Communications or English, and we think we have to do something in that field.  Sure there is nothing wrong with that, but do not stress and limit yourself to one thing.  Branch out and learn something new about yourself.  Take that risk and apply for the job out of state or even out of the country! Do something that has nothing to do with your major and reward yourself when you kick butt doing it.  We can literally do ANYTHING, but some times it take some searching...
   Yesterday Alyssa, Olivia, and I found the most interesting food truck.  It is called Juice Box and they sell organic and vegan foods and drinks.  I wanted to find a nice smoothie place and we stumbled upon it.  They even had a chicken coop where they get fresh eggs for some of their meal options.  We only got smoothies yeaterday, but we all really want to do back for breakfast or lunch soon. 
   That is all I really have for this week.  Thursday morning I will be flying home for dad's ordination.  I am excited to be home for a few days to see family (Granny Polly!!!) and Ian and Shannon.  It will be a nice break from work.  Speaking of work, I am working the night shift all week so pray for me LOL
-PK 

p.s. I keep finding myself picking up little gifts to mail off to TD and Shan... I just miss them and can't wait to live with them in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment