Monday, August 8, 2016

Back to Reality

Hello World,
 Everything is back to normal.  I'm home and getting use to my normal routine.  Not a whole lot has happened this week.  I has able to get together with family and get some things ready for school.  I'm ready to get back.  I want to move in just so I can get everything organized and ready for first semester.  I did however get time to read the new Harry Potter book! I really enjoyed it.  I think my favorite part was being back with the characters and read about new adventures they had to face.  It took me back to being a child and reading them for the first time with daddy keen and wishing I could live in that world.  For me, reading Harry Potter is just pure joy.
 Last Thursday, my family and I went out to Springfield Muni Opera and saw "Nice Work If You Can Get It."  It was such a great show, so to all those involved, CONGRATS!  I loved seeing a new show.  It was funny, the music and sining was wonderful, and the dancing just blew me away.  I hope I get to see more shows that give me that joy again.
                *Autumn and I after the show. She was wonderful!*
 To top this blog off, I would just like to say congratulateions to Ryan Held and the rest of the 4 x 100 relay team for bring the gold home to the USA! It was so cool and surreal to see that all happen.  I wish nothing but the best for Ryan and his future with swimming and life.  He was such a kind and smart friend who always walked the halls with a smile and said "hello."  I got to see him race a few times in high school and I thought he was fast then, but seeing his last night blew my mind.  The coolest thing was honestly seeing the pure happiness on his face.  Just really awesome. (:
 Until next week,
-PK 

P.S. I cannot wait to see the Stringer girls (and Chris) this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment