Thursday, May 19, 2016

It's Summmmer

Hello World,
   So I am finally home from school.   I have been home for about two weeks, and it has been so nice not having to worry about school or homework.  I am still waiting for grades to come out but I really do not think I have anything to worry about.  It was a good semester/year and I was sad to see it end.  I will begin the back half of undergrad in the fall.  This does not seem possible, yet here I am...
   About three days after I came home, the girls in my society went on our annual float trip: Spring Weekend.  It is a great time to bond and really just spend time with my sisters in a different environment.  I will miss all my sisters dearly this summer, especially with me being in North Carolina in about two weeks! It has all finally hit me that I will be gone for the summer.  So far I have nothing but excitement for this adventure.  Also over the summer I will need to keep my mind turning about our Rush season.  It will begin around the last week of August and I need to make sure I do not leave anything out in my planning.  I want to make sure that not only am I ready but my sisters are ready to pull in new members!
   JT is in this final week of school which means I will have about a week of just him and me.  I have some fun plans and I cannot wait unitl his finals are finished.  He has taught himself how to play the guitar and I loveddddd coming home and having him play me a song.  He has a ways to go but he seems to really love it and he is always practicing. 
   Alright, well until I back,
-PK

No comments:

Post a Comment