Monday, March 19, 2018

Living my Dreams

Hey Everyone,

This past semester has been flying by.  From classes, working, and finishing up my year with Phips, I have not had a lot of time to myself.  I am currently planning our Family Day and Greek Week.  Ian and I just celebrated our two years yesterday. He took me to West of Wise Winery in Petersburg, IL.  It was so cute and the wine was soooo good. I am thankful for him everyday.  
          
                                        *photo by Shawgo Studios*

I have a little less than two months left on the hill top.  I am excited to be starting a new chapter in my life.  I think I will miss living with my best friends the most.  We are all going in different directions and that can be scary.  I just ordered my cap and gown, so it's getting real.

Now for the more exciting new.  I will be heading back to Blue Ridge this summer.  I have landed the job as their Summer Staff Coordinator! I am so excited for this opportunity.  I will also be traveling to Jerusalem for them in August!  I will be going to the YMCA over there to observe and see how they work compared to Blue Ridge.   My dream as always been to travel for my job.  I am 21 and this dream has come true.  I am so blessed and so lucky to have this in my life. And, to top it off Trees, Water, & People have started their mission to plant 1,000,000 tress in honor of Lucas Wolf.  I feel him always...

To end this blog, "remember to feel the transition and spread that sunshine." #LiveLifeLikeLucas   

-PK


 

No comments:

Post a Comment